A field based account management role promoting a leading range of cladding, tiling, flooring and drylining products. Account managing the relationship with a network of merchants and distributors whist tracking projects with contractors and developers.
- A field based account management role promoting my clients leading range of cladding, tiling, flooring and drylining products.
- Decorative exterior rainscreen cladding for the residential new-build and refurbishment sector, and tiling solutions for floors, walls, ceilings and wet rooms.
- In the main account managing and developing the relationship with an established portfolio of national and independent merchants and distributors.
- Working with your branches rolling out national agreements, to raise product awareness and increase commitment and sales across your region.
- You will also support your branches with the winning of projects with contractors and regional developers, that will be back-sold through your accounts.
Package: £32k-£35k basic + £6k-£7k uncapped OTE, car, laptop, mobile, pension & 24 days holiday
Territory: Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire and North London
Products: Decorative cladding, tiling, flooring and drylining products
Customers: National and independent builders merchants, distributors, contractors and regional developers
Robin did a fantastic job at securing me a position within the Keystone group. He was there from the very start and at each stage of the interview process. He was in touch throughout the process and was always looking out for my interest and was there for any questions I had before and after the interviews. I recommend Robin as he really knows what he is doing! Many thanks Robin for all your help!
Integra really helped me to break into field sales from working in a showroom. It was a long process, but they regularly kept me updated on everything. Before each interview I would be given a breakdown of the job and a great pep talk, which I feel helped me massively in getting my job. I would highly recommend speaking to Integra if you’re looking at changing jobs. Thanks again for all your help!
I can’t thank Robin enough for finding me my new role and would recommend him to anyone. Robins attention to detail and wealth of knowledge on the interview process made a huge difference. Not only that but I felt his advice and approach was tailored to the role I was applying for, rather than just generic, he recommended ideas I hadn’t come across before and certainly goes the extra mile. The whole process ran smoothly and his communication and advice was faultless.
Robin was instrumental in finding my move to Marley Eternit. Robin facilitated the various interviews and followed up with regular updates! He has been a guiding hand during the whole process and I highly recommend his services to anyone looking to make a considered move! Many thanks again for all of your professionalism and attention over the last couple of months.
Integra were excellent from start to finish. They provided a personal touch through every single stage of the interview process. They recommended jobs that fitted my skill sets as well as my interests rather than just putting me forward for everything. I would highly recommend Integra to other job seekers.
I dealt with Robin when seeking to move roles. Robin was exceptional through out the whole process from first interview to starting my new role. Nothing was too much and I would highly recommend working with Robin if the opportunity arrises.