An office based Technical Team Leader role, managing a technical support team of four, for this leading roofing and cladding manufacturer.
- Responsible for the management and development of the internal technical support team, comprising of 3 Technical Advisers and an Internal Estimator
- Producing, checking, and approving technical support materials and literature while maintaining the use of a CRM system to keep efficient records of our customer interactions
- Ensuring service levels are maintained and information is provided in a timely and accurate manner
- Whilst your team support customers with technical enquiries and requests for product information, in what is a fast-moving environment
- Whilst also supporting the sales them with lead generation, and enabling them to get technical drawings and data out to their customers
Package: Competitive basic salary, with annual company bonus, pension and 26 days holiday
Products: Roofing and cladding building materials
Customers: Architects, contractors, house builders, developers and merchants
Robin did a fantastic job at securing me a position within the Keystone group. He was there from the very start and at each stage of the interview process. He was in touch throughout the process and was always looking out for my interest and was there for any questions I had before and after the interviews. I recommend Robin as he really knows what he is doing! Many thanks Robin for all your help!
Integra really helped me to break into field sales from working in a showroom. It was a long process, but they regularly kept me updated on everything. Before each interview I would be given a breakdown of the job and a great pep talk, which I feel helped me massively in getting my job. I would highly recommend speaking to Integra if you’re looking at changing jobs. Thanks again for all your help!
I can’t thank Robin enough for finding me my new role and would recommend him to anyone. Robins attention to detail and wealth of knowledge on the interview process made a huge difference. Not only that but I felt his advice and approach was tailored to the role I was applying for, rather than just generic, he recommended ideas I hadn’t come across before and certainly goes the extra mile. The whole process ran smoothly and his communication and advice was faultless.
Robin was instrumental in finding my move to Marley Eternit. Robin facilitated the various interviews and followed up with regular updates! He has been a guiding hand during the whole process and I highly recommend his services to anyone looking to make a considered move! Many thanks again for all of your professionalism and attention over the last couple of months.
Integra were excellent from start to finish. They provided a personal touch through every single stage of the interview process. They recommended jobs that fitted my skill sets as well as my interests rather than just putting me forward for everything. I would highly recommend Integra to other job seekers.
I dealt with Robin when seeking to move roles. Robin was exceptional through out the whole process from first interview to starting my new role. Nothing was too much and I would highly recommend working with Robin if the opportunity arrises.